POPSUGAR - San Francisco
POPSUGAR is looking for a versatile, hard-working, and talented intern who is passionate about our brand to join our editorial team. Our intern will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of an online media company, including content creation, social media marketing, and video production. All interns receive hands-on mentoring and training. Internships are paid, and last for three months.
• Must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads (within one year) will also be considered
• Interest in the online editorial field
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Working knowledge of social media
• Ability to work 15-30 hours per week
• Familiarity with Mac computers
• Working knowledge of Photoshop a plus
• Supporting editorial and social teams in populating POPSUGAR Pinterest accounts
• Researching and creating basic content as needed
• Researching and finding images for posts as needed
• Assisting with other special projects and events as needed
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company including lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. Together, the brands attract 100 million monthly visitors worldwide, and inform, entertain, and inspire action through the content we create and the commerce we drive. What unites our businesses is the belief that it takes more than inspiration to live the life you want. That's why we not only create content that moves our audience, but also make it easier to take action on what's important to them whether it's starting a new fitness routine or participating in a social cause.
POPSUGAR Inc. operates internationally in Australia, France, Germany, China, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com.
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR