We are recruiting for one of our best clients located in the Cherry Creek area for an Entry-Level Account Coordinator. This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to get their foot in the door with a very exciting and fast growing company. The ideal candidate will be professional and want to work in a fast-paced environment. The company offers excellent benefits and a plethora of growth opportunities within the company!
· Maintain relationships with clients
· High volume email correspondence
· Manage internal order entry process
· General administrative duties as needed
· Review customer accounts and check for accuracy
· Provide excellent customer service to all clients both over the phone and via email
· Maintain open lines of communication with all account managers
· A minimum of 6 months of customer service or office experience
· Excellent computer skills – MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong ethics and integrity
· Great organizational and time management skills
· College degree required
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to jump start your career in a professional company. Please send resumes to aimhiredenver.com or apply on our website at www.aimhiredenver.com for immediate consideration.
AimHire is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.