I lost my IT related job as part of restructuring and interviewed in a few companies. I got a offer letter from a consulting company but doesn't have the same compensation as my previous job. I am also waiting on other offers that I interviewed. Do I accept the offer letter or wait for the best job offer? If I accept the offer can I ditch the offer before the start date which will be in 2 weeks?
Huttle is a community for career advice
Create an account to get career help, comment and reply to others, get new job openings sent to you, and connect with other young professionals.