# **Merchandising at MM:**
- Welcome to a team where creativity meets data, and beautiful designs turn into real product. Do we have your attention? As part of the merchandising team at MM, you will have the unique opportunity to blend your artistic side with your talent in data analysis. Working closely with the core MM teams, we define what it means to be a data-driven merchandiser.
# **What will you do?**
- Build seasonal assortments and determine investment levels using analytical data and cross-functional partner input.
- Assess and evaluate inventory risks and opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- Merchandise on-site assortment to drive customer shopping satisfaction, conversion, and revenue.
- Maintain positive relationships with many direct cross-functional partners: design, production, marketing, finance, and operations.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on revenue, product performance, inventory levels, and marketing.
- Using data analysis, make strategic recommendations that will shape the overall strategy at MM.LaFleur.
# **What skills do you have?**
- 1-3 years of experience in retail, consulting, finance, or a heavily analytical role
- Rock-star communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams
- Strong Excel skills
- Taste for quality and style
- Excitement about MM product, values, and mission